I wasn’t planning to work on scary projects a month before Halloween. But here’s a second competition. This submission was for the horror T.V series Lore. The new series has six episodes all based on real-life horrifying stories. As a part of the competition, you were asked to re-create the title in unique, hair-raising ways, inspired by either one of the frightening episodes.
- Burke and Hare: In the Name of Science
- Elizabeth Bathory: Mirror, Mirror
- Hinterkaifeck: Ghosts in the Attic
- Prague Clock: The Curse of the Orloj
- Mary Webster: The Witch of Hadley
- Jack Parsons: The Devil and the Divine
After many rewinds and contemplation, I chose to work with the tale of Burke and Hare. I redrew a cold, dark scene of the graveyard, with Burke and Hare dragging a body in the distance.
I don’t think I could sit through another chilling trailer.